Bower Partnerships is a trading style of Bower Retirement Limited and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England and Wales No: 5788110
Registered Office: 150 Aldersgate St, London, EC1A 4AB
Bower Partnerships treats the personal information of its Website users with the utmost respect and confidentiality. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately.
Should you have any queries or comments about our use of your personal information then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information details how we collect, store and use the personal information of our Website users in general:
- By entering your name, address, telephone and email details, you understand and accept that we will not pass this information on to any third parties without your express consent.
- We follow strict security procedures to make sure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. Our storage computers are kept in a secure facility and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access.
- You are entitled to exercise your rights over the information you give us or make choices about how we collect your data.
- All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our premises and only members of staff who need the information to perform their specific job are granted access to your personal information.
- By entering your name, address, telephone and email details, you understand and accept that we may to contact you about any other of our services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please email us at email@example.com
- We use the information we collect about you to update you about new products and services, to improve the services we offer and also to support our marketing efforts.
- When you visit our Website and/or register with us and/or use the services on this Website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself. This could include your name and contact details.
- We may collect information about the way you use our Website. This information allows us to identify patterns which help us develop and improve our services.
- We use ‘cookies’ to enable us to personalise your visits to this website, monitor preferences and track usage of this Website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the hard drive of a computer by an internet browser. You may prevent cookies being used via the Help section of your browser; however you should note that this may reduce the functionality of this Website and other websites you may visit.
- As with all websites, we automatically record ‘log files’ which contain information about our website traffic, for example IP address, pages viewed and amount of time spent on the website. These log files build pictures of how our site is used so we can monitor and improve our service. We are unable to identify you from your log files.
- You may be required to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period of time or for as long as is required by law.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information should we enter into a sale or merger with another business. We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- We reserve the right to use and share information about our users, including your IP address, with law enforcement authorities and/or other companies in the same industry as Bower Partnerships for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you from time to time about important changes to our services.
- Your information will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
Important Notice – Sending funds electronically to our bank account:
We are committed to helping minimise your risk of being exposed to fraudulent activity.
We will NEVER notify you of changes to our bank details or send bank account details by email or electronic communication requesting money.
If you receive any communication indicating any change to our bank details or a request for money then you should immediately
call our Accounts Department on 0203 866 9452 to confirm authenticity before you send any money or communicate further.