At Bower Partnerships, we believe that successful working relationships make a successful business.
When you work with us, you’ll see that your clients are always looked after as individuals and given the best possible service. In fact, at Bower we make the following two promises to every Introducer who works with us:
1) Straightforward referral process: We understand how busy you are so there’s just one simple form to complete – we’ll take care of the rest
2) Unbeatable service: Your clients will always receive award-winning customer care and tailored, expert advice from our independent equity release advisers
How does the referral scheme work?
You may have customers aged 55 and over who want to tap into their housing equity for any number of reasons from home improvements to supplementing their income.
But if you don’t have the time or the permissions to advise them on equity release yourself, then simply refer them to Bower Partnerships and we’ll take care of everything for you.
Want to know more about how this works? Then get in touch with us now and speak to one of our dedicated managers. They work with all our new Introducers and they’ll explain the process and answer any questions you may have.
Or if you prefer, you can start here:
Refer: Complete our online referral form to submit your client’s detailsAppointment: We’ll contact your client and arrange a free, no-obligation appointment with one of our expert advisers in the comfort of their own home (you’re welcome to attend the appointment if you and your client wish)Application: If your client decides to proceed then we’ll take care of the entire application process and keep you updated at every stageCompletion: Your client’s funds will be transferred to their solicitor and you receive your Introducer’s Fee from us
What can Bower Partnerships do for you?
- The addition to your business of a growing and popular lending solution for your clients
- You can receive marketing and training support from Bower’s account managers and your local adviser to help you identify potential equity release clients in your database
- We are members of the Equity Release Council and fully regulated by the FCA so know you can trust us
- There’s no cross-selling guarantee
- You are in control – you can be involved with your case as much or as little as you wish (you’re also welcome to attend clients appointments and meet your local adviser)
- Bower Partnerships own full compliance responsibility
- The extension of our premium service ‘Bower Private Clients’ to your own clientele – referring your high net worth clients to Bower for equity release advice will give them access to our bespoke service
- You will receive an Introducer Fee and your clients will also benefit from the special deals we regularly receive from lenders (such as free valuations and cash backs)
What can Bower do for your clients?
A fully independent service with access to a wide range of plans from across the whole market of providers
Expert, award-winning equity release advice
Flexible new plans that include the option to pay back some or all of the interest, make over-payments, guarantee a percentage of their property as an inheritance for beneficiaries, or release even more money based on health and lifestyle conditions
The special offers we’re given from established names in the industry, which your clients couldn’t access if they went direct to the provider
Face-to-face appointments in the comfort of their own home with our nationwide panel of advisers
A dedicated equity release adviser who’ll be with your client every step of the journey, answering any questions and ensuring the entire process goes as smoothly as possible